Working with you
WEDC has always recognised that effective solutions to water and sanitation problems – from sustainable development to emergency relief – are best delivered when organisations and agencies with complementary skills work together.
There are many ways in which we can work with you to help you to develop your knowledge and capacity in water and sanitation and so deliver your projects and programmes more effectively. Our strengths include:
- Policy and strategy development for governments and aid agencies within the context of international agreements.
- Undertaking and supporting water sector evaluation, review and monitoring at global, regional, national and programme/project levels.
- Knowledge and information management, including dissemination, communication and publication using a range of media.
- Technical support services, technical backstopping and information support.
- Investigations into specific problems, including assisting stakeholders to make effective connections between policy and practice in pursuit of scale.
- Planning and supporting institutional development programmes, including diagnostics, targeted technical support and on-site training.
- Working with local agencies and the international community to develop technology and management options that are appropriate for local conditions.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.