The WEDC distance learning (DL) postgraduate programmes will be of particular interest to you if you are unable to take time away from your work to undertake a full-time residential course, or if you and your employer (or sponsor) wish to save on the cost of travelling and living at the University. You can study for these programmes wherever you are in the world.
All three of our postgraduate programmes that can be studied by distance learning.
WEDC also offers self-paced online e-learning courses: Find out more here
Find out more
- Advantages of distance learning
- Application process
- Contact with other distance learners
- Contents of distance learning modules
- Distance learning scholarships
- Distance learning with WEDC – brochure (PDF)
- Entry requirements
- Module booking forms
- Study schedules
- What distance learning with WEDC involves
- Your distance learning guarantor