Our Knowledge Base
Our unique body of knowledge in water and sanitation has developed over 40 years. We offer evidence-based answers to important questions about planning, implementing and sustaining water and sanitation infrastructure and systems in low- and middle-income countries.
Using both conventional and new media and aiming always to produce accessible materials to meet the needs and demands for knowledge from policymakers to practitioners, we publish: academic papers; books; manuals and guides; conference papers; posters; technical notes and more!
'My WEDC' is the portal for all your web-based interactions with us. So in addition to browsing our own collections you can search our database of thousands of sector resources.
- Download electronic files or purchase printed editions from the online bookshop
- Join the mailing list to receive notification of events and new resources as they become available
- View recent searches you have carried out whilst logged in to My WEDC
- Store resources on your Bookshelf
- Produce Marked Lists for printing and future refernce
You can follow us on Twitter and join the discussion on Facebook too!