Registration now open! Click here to go to the registration site.
The full conference fee includes:
- Attendance at all timetabled sessions, side events and workshops on registered days
- Lunch, tea and coffee
- Pre prints – electronic in conference bag and book of abstracts, programme, timetable
- Proceedings posted afterwards – electronic CD
- Networking night and refreshments
- Gala dinner
- Bag with notepad, pen and refillable water bottle
Following the successful launch of our capacity development workshops during our 2013 conference, we have maintained this aspect of our programme. Workshops will take place on Thursday 27th and Friday 28th July and will be of full or half day duration.
|Category||5-day rate||3-day rate||1-day rate|
|Early Bird Rate (registering and paying on or before 12 June 2017)||£450||£300||£125|
|Standard Rate (13 June 2017 onwards)||£525||£375||£135|
|Low- and middle-income country nationals, students, WEDC Alumni, Senior Citizens||£400||£300||£125|
|Exhibitor passes (covers lunch and exhibition area only) – may be used for those hosting a side event or capacity workshop provided they do not attend any other conference session||N/A||N/A||£60|
These do not apply if you are able to send a substitute delegate before the event. Delegates may not be substituted during the event. One registration is for one person.
|Up to and including 20 May 2017||90% of fee refunded|
|From 21 May to 30 June 2017 inclusive||50% of fee refunded|
|From 1 July 2017||No refund can be made|