Accommodation for the conference is available on campus and can be booked at the same time as you register for the conference. You can extend your stay in Loughborough before and beyond the conference - accommodation is available from the evening of 22 July until the morning of 29 July.
Single en-suite rooms in Halls of Residence, B&B: £37.50 per night.
Other options on or near campus:
For booking accommodation at Burleigh Court and The Link, we recommend booking through Expedia, Hotels.com (etc.) as soon as possible, as competitive prices can be found online.
For those staying at The Link and Burleigh Court, breakfast will be served in the corresponding restaurants.
For those staying in the Halls of Residence, breakfast will be served each day in the Village Dining Hall. Breakfast is a self-service buffet and will include a hot full English breakfast, fruit juices, cereals, yoghurt, fresh fruit, pastries, toast and tea/coffee.
For the nights when dinner has not been pre-arranged, dinner can be taken at the following venues on campus: Burleigh Court and The Link Hotel.
Additionally, the following restaurants in the local area are also available:
- Harvester, family friendly pub located next to the Link Hotel, opposite the University
- The Bulls Head at Woodhouse Eaves, Nice country pub
- The Basin, Asian fusion
- Laughing Budda, Chinese
- Browns Lane, Gastropub and Bar
- Caravelli’s, Italian
- Mount Ghurka, Indian
- Cactus Café, Mexican
There are also various take-aways in the vicinity, many of whom also provide a delivery service:
- Dominos Pizza - 01509 211200
- Pizza Hut - 01509 211200
- Oriental Chef (Chinese) - 01509 211177
- Taste of China (Chinese) - 01509 230475
- Angie's Fish and Chips - 01509 261817
- Mount Gurkha (Indian) - 01509 213974
- Spice Hut (Indian) - 01509 211110
Map of the University
Maps of the campus can be found via the university website: https://maps.lboro.ac.uk/.